Monday, June 27, 2005

Puppies and Santorum

This line from a yahoo article today made me laugh:

"Puppies and kittens likely are not the first things that come to mind when many think of Sen. Rick Santorum..."

Considering I know Santorum best for this quote:
"Every society in the history of man has upheld the institution of marriage as a bond between a man and a woman. Why? Because society is based on one thing: that society is based on the future of the society. And that's what? Children. Monogamous relationships. In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be."
But maybe that's just my strange sense of humor...

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger solarbaby said...

Wow, I didn't know the actual definition of his name -- thanks for the info and the link. I can't think of anyone more deserving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home