Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Interesting links

Here are a couple links I've found lately. I don't have enough information to vouch for them, but they're worth checking out. If you know anything I don't, post it in the comments section.

Quackwatch: "Your Guide to Quackery, Health Fraud, and Intelligent Decisions"

The Skeptic's Dictionary: Includes topics ranging from Alternative medicine to UFOs. And it's searchable!

Oh, and I should mention a couple of my favorite links, which I do heartily recommend and vouch for:

Snopes: never forward a "true" e-mail without checking here first. It's good for finding out the truth about all urban legends.

The Straight Dope: "Fighting ignorance since 1973 (It's taking longer than we thought)." Answers to all those questions you were afraid to ask, and many questions you never even thought of asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home